*Melitta Porcelain Pour-Over Filter Cone Coffee Brewer
Coffee Is Not Roasted Until You Place Your Order
Manual pour-over drip brewing is the absolute most economical, easiest way to make awesome coffee. All you need are quality filters, a filtercone holder and hot fresh water. With a manual brewing method, you can be assured the water hits the correct brewing temperature of 195-205°(unlike most auto-drip machines), and that the grounds are thoroughly saturated.
- Elegance, convenience, and fresh brewed taste is all included in this Melitta tradition.
- Our porcelain pour-over cone can be used to prepare one to three cups of coffee with that fresh brewed taste.
- Designed to fit most coffee mugs and carafes.
- Designed to allow optimal coffee flavor brewing and extraction.
- Perfect fresh brewed cup of coffee in the time it takes to make instant.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Requires Melitta #2 cone coffee filters. Shop filters click here
- Simply place on top of your coffee mug or carafe, pop in the Melitta #2 filter, add your favorite finely ground coffee to taste and pour boiling water slowly.
- Product Dimensions: top width - 4.625” W at top (5.75”W at top with handle) – 3.875”D at base – 4”H